Please support Janae, the MI finalist for this year's doodle4google competition in the 6-7th grade category. She is running to win the following prizess:
- The National Winner will have his or her doodle featured on the U.S. Google.com homepage on May 18, 2012.
- He or she will be awarded a $30,000 college scholarship to be used at the school of his or her choice,
- a Google Chromebook computer,
- a Wacom digital design tablet, and
- a t-shirt printed with his or her doodle on it.
- The winner's full time school (Navigator!) wins a $50,000 technology grant towards the establishment or improvement of a computer lab or technology programming.
- Each of the other four National Finalists will win a $5,000 college scholarship to be used at the school of their choice, a trip to New York for the final event on May 17, 2012, a Wacom digital design tablet, and a t-shirt printed with their doodle on it.
- May 2-10, 2012: The Public (YOU!) can vote online for Janae's doodle by visiting the Doodle 4 Google website here: http://www.google.com/
doodle4google/vote.html Be sure to click on the Grades 6-7 age group, and then scroll to look for Janae's name and design, Pinckney, MI and then vote!
- One vote per computer is accepted, but you can also vote using your phone, iPad, SMART Board, etc.